Rigor — it’s not reserved for only the advanced. It is advanced instruction for ALL students
- Rigorous Summative Assessment
- Learning Goal Rigor-Analysis
- Learning Material Rigor-Analysis
- Learning Material Decision-Making Template
- Acquisition Lesson Planning Worksheet
- Application Lesson Planning Worksheet
- Assimilation Lesson Planning Worksheet
- Rigorous Unit Plan
- Rigorous Unit Checklist
- Rigorous Unit Planning Template
Webinars and Tutorials
Our library of free webinars features an hour-long discussion on what rigorous instruction is, the four stages of rigorous instruction, how to move students successfully through each of the stages, and how to build struggling students' capacity for rigorous learning over time.
Or, watch our shorter tutorial on how to plan a rigorous unit for the Common Core.
Workshops & Keynotes
Do you want to bring the Mindsteps approach to rigor to your district? We offer workshops on rigor — hitting on such topic as how to help all students access and be successful in rigorous learning environments, developing rigorous units around Common Core Standards and rigorous instruction strategies. We also feature workshops for Instructional Leaders.
Need it delivered virtually? We do that too. Schedule an appointment with a team member today.
Free Rigor Training Series
Check out our top articles on Rigor.