Your All-Access Pass to Mindsteps Professional Development
Finally, the expertise you’ve been craving is within reach.
Click here to see what’s inside.
- Do you hate being made to sit through professional development that was mandated by your district and has no relevance to your specific needs?
- Do you tire of professional development that bogs you down rather than inspires you to succeed?
- Do you wish you could find professional development that was practical, immediately useful, and a perfect fit for you?
Become a master teacher –
on your own terms and in your own time.
You Need the Vault Advantage
All too often, professional learning is like throwing spaghetti against the wall and seeing what sticks. Things change so rapidly, you can be overwhelmed with all that you have to do. You may want or need to learn more but you don’t have the time to do it. Or, perhaps you’re ready to dedicate the time… if only you could find PD that meets your needs and is relevant to your situation. The Mindsteps Vault will help you overcome these obstacles to make the difference you’ve always wanted to make.
What is the Vault? The Mindsteps Vault is a online, personalized professional development training program that shows you step-by-step how to teach more effectively, reach more students, and make a real difference in your classroom and your school. You begin your journey with the seven core learning modules over the first 14 weeks to help you access where you are and how to build mastery in your teaching practice.
How is the Vault different from any PD you’ve ever experienced before?
- Build Mastery: A new training module is released every two weeks within our private, member only website. Each module is filled with step-by-step training videos, done-for-you templates, articles, and other resources designed to help you put everything you’re learning to use right away. You’ll get two weeks between each module so that you can take your time and learn at your own pace. And, you can revisit each module over and over again for as long as you remain a Vault member.
- Get PD Your Way: You’re busy—we get it. Our goal is to make your learning experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. Each of our training videos is short, somewhere between 5 and 30 minutes long so that you can learn and take action quickly. With our multimedia training, you can learn your own way. And, the Vault is available 24/7 so whether you’re a night owl or an early riser you can access the Vault on your time.
- Take charge of your own Professional Growth Cycle. Rather than be a passive recipient of your teacher evaluation, get tools that help you actively participate in the process. Share your progress with your administrator and earn printable certificates of completion that show how what you’ve learned directly relates to your teacher evaluation system.
- Track your progress. We’ve made it easy for you to log your progress and see exactly which modules you’ve completed and which you still have to do. This will help you stay motivated and on track to complete the program.
- Get support. We’ve set up a dynamic series of support structures to keep you on track every step of the way. Join our live Q and A webinars or post your private questions directly to a Mindsteps’ Coach though your member portal. We’ll make sure that you get the support you need to understand, implement, and get real results from everything that you’re learning inside the Vault.
- Find your tribe. We have one of the smartest and most generous network of educators. As a Vault Member, you’ll be part of this community of passionate educators. You can post questions & comments in the member only forum and connect with and learn from other amazing educators just like you.
How Will You Learn?
The Mindsteps Vault experience has been carefully designed to maximize your results, ensure your success, and keep you from becoming overwhelmed in the process.
Because we know how busy you are, we’ll open the vault slowly. There are seven core learning modules. For the first 14 weeks, you’ll be sent a new learning module every other week based on one of the seven principles of effective instruction. You’ll get 2 full weeks to work through each module before we release the next one. That way you can take your time and delve deeply into the content in your own way.
We’re always adding new content so you’ll have access to everything in the Vault for as long as you are a member.
Click here to see the curriculum.
We understand that you’re busy and may have to take a break. That’s why if you’re getting married, having a baby, underneath testing pressure, or dealing with any big life events, you don’t have to worry about “falling behind.” You’ll have an entire year inside the Vault to take advantage of the great resources and training at your own pace and on your own time. You can revisit and review the core training materials and all the bonus resources at any time as long as you are a Vault member.
Watch this short video on the Mindsteps Vault.
What Will You Get Out of the Vault?
- A chance to earn certificates aligned with both the Marzano and Danielson evaluation systems that you can share with your principal as part of your evaluation process.
- The space to learn in your own time and in your own way. Even if you only have 15 minutes to spare, that’s enough to make steady progress towards mastery.
- High quality professional development 24/7/365. You can work through the lessons when you have the time. But when you get really busy, no worries. You can pick up right where you left off when you have the time again.
- Practical resources that you can immediately implement in your own practice. Get started today; find something you can use tomorrow.
- You can start wherever you are – whether you are a novice or already a master teacher. No one is going to make you feel bad for what you don’ t know. You can grow at your own pace and in your own way.
- Plus, Vault members will enjoy exclusive discounts on all books and other products in the Mindsteps online store.
Is the Vault for You? Yes! But Only If …
- You want to take a more active role in your new teacher effectiveness system.
- You want to grow your own learning with practical content that is relevant to your situation.
- You’re on the edge of becoming a master teacher and need a boost.
- You want to be a part of an exclusive community of other educators who share your passion for great teaching.
- You want more control over your own professional growth and learning.
- Most Importantly, Control Your Own Learning
How much is my investment?
The Vault investment is $97.00 per year. That’s less than $9.00 per month and far less than the price of one PD workshop or one Conference Registration.
Plus, if you sign up now, you’ll get these great bonuses!
- $100.00 credit for one Mindsteps Institute. This bonus alone is worth MORE than the price of Vault membership!
- 3 Free live webinars to deepen your training.
- Exclusive discounts on Mindsteps products
You can try the Vault free for 30 days 100% Risk Free
If for any reason you feel that the Vault isn’t right for you, we will happily refund your money. We only require that you send us your completed reflections from all the available modules before we process your refund. Why? Because we know that when you take action and complete modules in the Vault, you’ll see results in your classroom. It’s that simple.
But, if you do the work and don’t get the value, then we don’t deserve your money. Just submit your completed reflections within the first 30 days of the program start date and we’ll happily refund your money.
EXTRA BONUS! If you refer three friends and they sign up, your next year is free!
Invest in Yourself. Get the Vault Advantage.
Click here to see what’s inside.
Enrollment is now closed.