Making New Connections, Developing a Path Toward Achievement
Have you ever looked at a struggling student and asked —
- “Could something have been done to steer this child in a different direction?”
- “Were there red flags?”
- “Are the preventative strategies strong enough to fight off looming struggle?”
The answers — yes, yes and yes.
- Acceleration Planning Worksheet
- Activation Plan Worksheet
- Advance Organizer Worksheet
- Anticipating Confusion Worksheet
- Establishing Red Flags Worksheet
- Intervention Planning Worksheet
- Previewing Organizing Strategies Worksheet
- Proactive Support Plan Worksheet
- Remediation Grouping Worksheet
- Remediation Planning Worksheet
- Vocabulary Planning Worksheet
Workshops & Keynote Presentations
Prefer an in-person, interactive experience? Turn to us to conduct a workshop at your school. We train teachers and administrators how to identify red flags and develop effective intervention plans. We offer a customizable Supporting Struggling Students workshop as well as in-depth three-part workshop series.
Need it delivered virtually? We do that too. Schedule an appointment with a team member today.
Free Training Series
Check out our top articles on Supporting Struggling Students.